Wish External Switch & Pedal Display

NaturalScience

Inspired
I know I've seen this in a thread somewhere (probably a long time ago) but I figured I'd bring it up again.

It would really be nice if the MFC could display a state change on the external switches. Some of mine are set up to do some subtle stuff, and sometimes it's hard to tell immediately if I managed to step on the button while singing and competing to hear over the stage volume. Where it's the biggest problem is toe switches in expression pedals, unless you have a model with a status LED, it's sometimes tough to tell if you mashed the toe far enough to catch the button. There's not a lot of tactile feedback there. I've got volume and wah set up on the same pedal, and can't count how many times I think I've engaged the wah, only to rock the pedal back and have the volume cut out. I think an unobtrusive visual cue on the MFC screen would really help in this regard.

Would also be cool to have the MFC cycle through all the externals on boot and report their status. Or maybe just reporting which latching type switches are already "ON" would be enough. I know I've started a couple of gigs with my volume boost already engaged, then when I go to bump it up for a solo, I actually lose volume. It would be helpful to have a small reminder either at boot up or after a patch change.

Back
Top Bottom