External switch for Volume +/-

Chewie5150

Fractal Fanatic
Thinking about adding some kind of 2 button switch for a Volume inc/dec. I know I could use a volume block but I rarely need to adjust volume so don't want to add vol block to each preset. I'm hoping to use a 2 switch unit attached to amp level (if possible). Inc/dec increments would be set small so I can adjust presets volume on the fly when needed.

I have 3 exp pedals already. 1 is dedicated Wah, second is usually dedicated for amp drive input and third is dedicated for delay input. Don't want another exp pedal.

First question - is it necessary to change MFC mode to general midi just for this purpose? Will I lose axe fx mode?

Second question - any suggestions on a simple small two switch unit?

What device are you connecting the MFC to? I did this a lot with my MFC and Axe FX II Xl+ controlling scene volume. I was using an old two button momentary switches in it. One TRS cable. No you can leave total sync on, you don't need to be in midi mode on the MFC. I was using Volume increment channel 35 and volume decrement 36 for the midi numbers you assign in the MFC to the external switches.

Thinking about adding some kind of 2 button switch for a Volume inc/dec. I know I could use a volume block but I rarely need to adjust volume so don't want to add vol block to each preset. I'm hoping to use a 2 switch unit attached to amp level (if possible). Inc/dec increments would be set small so I can adjust presets volume on the fly when needed.

I have 3 exp pedals already. 1 is dedicated Wah, second is usually dedicated for amp drive input and third is dedicated for delay input. Don't want another exp pedal.

First question - is it necessary to change MFC mode to general midi just for this purpose? Will I lose axe fx mode?

Second question - any suggestions on a simple small two switch unit?
Hi there!!! I m trying do something similar and I could use some help please...
How can I control the boost function of an amp using the ext switch of the mfc???

Back
Top Bottom