External pedal for showing Axe tap tempo

I still have one question, sorry for that, i want my clean patches (delays) to be controlled by the drummer but NOT the lead patches, those i have on a long delay which i want to keep, does anyone know how to do that?

Set your delay to a specific time value in milliseconds, instead of time subdivision and you’re done.

I still have one question, sorry for that, i want my clean patches (delays) to be controlled by the drummer but NOT the lead patches, those i have on a long delay which i want to keep, does anyone know how to do that?
Use a different channel of the Delay block and don't assign the delay to a fixed value.

Probably the best way to accomplish this is to have a drummer that hears a click in his headphones. Seeing a click is not like hearing it :)
I don’t think the Axe-FX can send audio click though.

We decided to follow the drummers click, but is it possible to recieve his click for clean patches and ignore it for my lead sound ?

We decided to follow the drummers click, but is it possible to recieve his click for clean patches and ignore it for my lead sound ?

In the tempo menu there's a parameter where you can set tempo as global or preset. Isn't that just what you want?

In the tempo menu there's a parameter where you can set tempo as global or preset. Isn't that just what you want?

Not Quite, there are a couple of songs where i have to start in a clean patch with heavy delay each on different tempo, i want that if the band speeds up that my delays speed up with it because it's get the click form our drummers Roland, if i choose global i have the same delay on every patch and that is not workable, only for the lead patches i want my delay fixed on lets say 500, if i put those on tempo none than i have it covered?

Not Quite, there are a couple of songs where i have to start in a clean patch with heavy delay each on different tempo, i want that if the band speeds up that my delays speed up with it because it's get the click form our drummers Roland, if i choose global i have the same delay on every patch and that is not workable, only for the lead patches i want my delay fixed on lets say 500, if i put those on tempo none than i have it covered?

I think both unixguy and I already answered. You can have 2 delay blocks in a preset, each can have four different channels. That makes 8 different delay types and settings (one channel can follow global, another one not) for a single preset.
I guess you have enough options :)

Last edited:
I think both unixguy and already answered. You can have 2 delays blocks in a preset, each can have four different channels. That makes 8 different delay types and settings (one channel can follow global, another one not) for a single preset.
I guess you have enough options :)

Thanks all, gonna try these settings out!

Back
Top Bottom