External effects bypass from FM3 MIDI?

sumitagarwal

Inspired
I want to stick some additional effects between my guitar and the FM3 but control whether or not they are active from the FM3 MIDI out (tied to scenes and presets).

I've seen true bypass effects loops pedals that allow you to bypass any arbitrary effects unit, but is anyone aware of one that can be controlled via MIDI?

I have also been using the new version of the Mini-Effect-Gizmo (MEGX) and I can attest it is great!

I’m currently looking at simplifying my setup though, so mine might actually be up for grabs if you’re interested!

Got it very early on from Nice Rack Canada (I think my serial # is 000027!) and only used it on a rack shelf as part of my home studio.

Cheers,
J

There are many midi-controllable switchers available, of all shapes and sizes, and with varying features (for example, some just switch loops on and off, while other can do parallel or series routing and control levels between FX ...) - a few companies that make them: RJM, VoodooLab, Sound Sculpture, Morningstar, CAE (Bradshaw), Lehle - check out their websites for the specific functions and features. My fav for pedalboards is the Sound Sculpture Switchblade 8F, but it's a deep unit with many features that may not be useful to you.

Back
Top Bottom