Wish External Controller Scene Toggle

lwknives

Power User
It would be very useful if we could toggle between two scenes using an external controller.
I would like to set up 4 external switches to that toggle between 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6 ect... just like the scene toggle feature in the FC-X.

Are you meaning an external midi controller or connecting switches directly to the Axe Fx?
For me personally it would be through the external pedal jacks on the FC-12 controller. I would think this functionality would also be useful for people using MIDI controllers.

I know that’s what they are for but there aren’t enough switch jacks to do this and also other things.

If the 12 switches and 4 external aren’t enough for you then add on a FC6 and you’ve got ten more....
Two FC-6s would do what I’m wanting but that’s extra expense and width of pedal board wouldn’t be worth it.
I can figure out a more affordable workaround but I still wanted to add it to the wish list.

It's a shame the Axe3 itself doen't have the EXT Sw inputs like the FC12 and 6. 2 Boss FS-6s would give you 4 momentary SW to toggle between 8 scenes.

It's a shame the Axe3 itself doen't have the EXT Sw inputs like the FC12 and 6. 2 Boss FS-6s would give you 4 momentary SW to toggle between 8 scenes.

Maybe FAS would rather sell more of their FC’s than see Boss suddenly sell more FS-6’s ?

Though I do agree, it would be cool

Back
Top Bottom