Expressions used on the internet that drive you nuts

People who call guitars... she... make me twitch

post-6769-aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-tfIL.gif

nooooooo....
all guitars are girlies...

they are pretty
they need names
they need love and a fuss made of them
and you get to play with them all night long..

What about a guy that abuses his guitars.....???

...not worth the time of day, I'd say! :D

@ClarkKent: dude, it AMAZES me how the nords speak fuckin perfectly sounded (and worded) english, like across the whole region, and it's a 'second' lanugage.

Hilarious about the movie thing. Yeah, bein in the south is about the fuckin same. I was in Virginy for a short spell, and I couldn't hardly ever understand my buddy's friend. Like in fucking Waterboy, man! (Note my use of southern vernacular.....and all....hehn. Didn't come from being there....it just sort of emerged in the last several years.......)

nooooooo....
all guitars are girlies...

they are pretty
they need names
they need love and a fuss made of them
and you get to play with them all night long..

Come to think of it, I haven't heard of any gay guitar players.......I'm certain there are some..........

I don't name anything. It's like sucking my thumb as a kid: my brother did it, and I tried it out and it didn't speak to me.

I don't make no fuss over any females. They come ready to play, or we don't play. Betcher ass I keep 'em up all night, though.

On learning a lanugage: the problem is that people past a certain age, and definitively adults, who know only one language, have a gestalt lock related to the sounds and words they know. Think 'newly' and that goes away.

TIL - why not just spell it out. Forever I thought it was an abbreviation for "until."

"TIL my parents love me." Until your parents love you? OH NO!

Back
Top Bottom