Bug? Expression pedals sometimes don't load on AxeFX II boot up

Poparad

Power User
This has happened to me enough times now that I figured I should mention. Sometimes when booting up the AxeFX II, all four expression pedals on my MFC-101 (Mark II) don't function. A simple reboot of the Axe fixes it every time, but it's happened a half dozen times now in the past 6 months. I connect via Ethercon, and I always have everything connected before powering on.

What kind of pedals? And what kind of cable? What firmware versions of both axe and MFC?

Does the following help:
Up/down your preset once.

There's been an issue with the Expression pedals on the MFC not loading until the preset has been recalled once.

Does the following help:
Up/down your preset once.

There's been an issue with the Expression pedals on the MFC not loading until the preset has been recalled once.

is that recent? i remember this being a problem with an older version of the firmware (axe or MFC i forget).

Forgot about this thread. I'm using the latest firmware for both, still having the issue. Roland EV5s, ethercon cable from the company linked on the Fractal store site. I haven't tried changing patches, but I'll give that a shot next time it happens.

When it happens, everything else works fine. External switches and the MFC controls are ok.

Same with me. I had another at rehearsal. After trying patch-changing, ended up rebooting to fix.

Some kinda glitch.... hoping for the fix in a FW update...

Back
Top Bottom