Expression Pedals for MFC101

rockhound252

Inspired
Hi. I'm thinking to get a Mission Expression Pedal. Actually I'm using a FV500L but i'm not really happy with that. What do you think is the best option of both?

I have EV-1's and EV-2. Love them all.
Had used EB full size volume pedals for many years before.

How precise is that pedal compared to a Boss FV500? This pedal seems to be similar to a Crybaby and i fell is not precise.
What do you want to control with it?

It's great for Wah and Whammy.

Some people aren't thrilled when using it for volume or other things needing fine control because the sweep is somewhat short. The chassis is the same as the Crybaby, so to you probably are familiar with the feel.

What do you want to control with it?

It's great for Wah and Whammy.

Some people aren't thrilled when using it for volume or other things needing fine control because the sweep is somewhat short. The chassis is the same as the Crybaby, so to you probably are familiar with the feel.

For everything. Mix, Volume, Whammy and Wah

I used to use the FV500 a few years ago, and still keep one, for backup.

For whammy/wah sort of effects, I use the Mission. It has the right feel.

I like the Fractal Audio EV-1 for Volume/mix type controls.Better sweep and control, than the Mission, for volume use.

I tried using the Mission for all effects, but preferred the dual pedal approach, when all was said and done.

Used the Boss and liked it.
Liked the Mission for wah and whammy only.
Like the EV-1 for getting a bit more precise but still had the Mission for wah whammy.
After a while bought a second EV-1 for wah and whammy took a bit to get use to it. After all was using a dunlop style pedal for over 35 years.
Have not used the Mission ever since

fractal for volume. mission for wahwa and such
Same. I actually have 3 mission pedals and an EV-1. The EV-1 is for volume, and the others are for wah (black), pitch (red) and the last one (green) is a spare, usually set up for for leslie speed or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom