Expression pedal?

Tommymo

Inspired
Besides the obvious choices from Fractal, are there any other good expression pedals that people are using with their FM3’s?

For wah, the Mission Engineering pedals are the best. For any other application (General expression, whammy, volume, etc) I've been using the BOSS FV500 series with excellent results, but I'd like to hear opinions on the Dunlop Volume X if possible.

I use the mini Dunlop one. I wanted my board to be as small as possible and the mini Dunlop works well and feels good to use; I also have a couple on my other (HXFX based) board that I use with my amps.

Is there something lacking in the fractal offerings?
Depends on what the user prefers and use case.

The EV pedals have a long "throw" compared to the Mission pedals.

If you're used to Dunlop / Crybaby Wah pedals, the Mission enclosure and sweep is identical.

Depends on what the user prefers and use case.

The EV pedals have a long "throw" compared to the Mission pedals.

If you're used to Dunlop / Crybaby Wah pedals, the Mission enclosure and sweep is identical.

That's good to know. I've been looking at the EV-2 and a long throw would be perfect for my use. 👍

The mini Dunlop is good if you like a small foot print. I still like the EB Jr size but I mostly am using my Fractal ones these days.

I'm also looking for a mini pedal. Ideally smoother (less resistance) than my normal sized Ernie Ball VP JR.

Anyone have both EV-2 and Dunlop mini?

I'm also looking for a mini pedal. Ideally smoother (less resistance) than my normal sized Ernie Ball VP JR.

Anyone have both EV-2 and Dunlop mini?

I have both (I actually have two Dunlop minis). Was considering another EV-2 but that’s 100% for aesthetics.

Back
Top Bottom