Expression pedal value override / PC Reset troubles

npx

Inspired
I'm using an expression pedal tied to External 2, and connected to an MFC-101, to control the Master Feedback (between 45% and 100%) in a delay block in one of my patches. This works fine.

I am having some trouble trying to configure the patch using PC Reset so that when it initially loads, the feedback setting defaults to 45% regardless of pedal position. I'm trying to follow the guidelines in the manual/wiki and other places but having no luck.

The patch is saved with 45% as the visible setting, but enabling PC reset doesn't seem to make any difference - wherever the expression pedal is set is what loads with the patch. (If no pedal is plugged in, it loads at 100%.)

Hmm... what am I missing?

That shouldn't happen unless the last value it received for that external's CC# was different from the current pedal position, like an MFC preset that sent an initial value for the pedal before switching to this one, or another IA/pedal/switch/preset CC being the same CC# as the pedal. Post the preset if possible, check those things on the MFC.

Back
Top Bottom