[EXPRESSION PEDAL] - Setting up the Mission Engineering SP-1 : help needed!

So, I got in the Mission Engineering SP-1 today and I've got it hooked up and managed to kinda make it work ... but not perfectly.
I'm trying to make a volume pedal patch and used the volume/panner, assigned it to the volume and it works, however, I can't get the pedal to the 100% peak mark. The maximum with the pedal toe down is like 90 or 95% percent. What parameters do I need to switch around to get that 100% peak?

Also, I assigned the switch to toggle the effect on/off, but I need to press twice for it do anything. So, when I need to bypass the effect, I need to click twice on the switch. This is kinda unacceptable.

I know these are specifically designed for the Axe-FX, so I'm sure it's a user error. What am I doing wrong?

If you have already calibrated the AxeFx as shown in the manual and on the wiki, but you never get to 100% because the 'throw' of the pot doesn't turn far enough, you just need to adjust the pedal a tooth or two on the gear it's turning inside. There is a video that shows you exactly how to do this on the mission web site. Very simple process.

Hope it helps,

Back
Top Bottom