Expression Pedal Set Up Problem

PMG123

hi everyone, newish FM3 user here. Loving the unit so far and just took delivery of an EV2 expression pedal to use primarily as a modifier for amp gain in individual scenes.

I have set up the pedal and calibrated it however it seems that it is functioning as a volume pedal the whole time. I can see the gain dial moving between the gain parameters I put in (eg Min 1.5 and Max 5) but it takes the volume from 0-max instead so seems to be overriding the setting as a modifier as I want it.

Same happens if I set it up as a wah...the wah works but volume goes up and down as well. When heel down and volume off the amp block turns off.

I do not have a volume block in the chain. In the Midi / remote master setting under other Input and Output Volumes are all set to NONE.

I was using a Behringer FCB1010 before and that was working perfectly so a bit frustrating that I cannot get the EV2 to work. Behringer not connected when using the EV2.

Got a TRS cable connecting devices. I/O Configuartion is pedal 1 Setup - Expression Pedal

Any advice on what I may have done wrong? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom