Expression pedal lag

I'm using a Behringer fcb1010 with eureka prom. I set it to favorite presets. When I use the expression pedal effects, whammy, wah, etc.... It has a lag. Anyone using this setup or close to it and have a fix for it?

Did you calibrate it? If not, go to IO > Pedal, then choose Pedal 1 Cal (or 2). Give the pedal a few full-range sweeps after starting the calibration. If that doesn't fix it then it could be the pedal itself.

Did you calibrate it? If not, go to IO > Pedal, then choose Pedal 1 Cal (or 2). Give the pedal a few full-range sweeps after starting the calibration. If that doesn't fix it then it could be the pedal itself.

This process is only for the pedal ports on the Axe-FX, not MIDI controller expression pedals.

Is there any thing connected midi besides the fcb? is it only on one midi channel or multiple? How is the dampening set in the modifier that connects the external controller to effect you are controlling in the ultra? I used to use an ultra with a stock fcb for some time. the expression pedals were not great but I do not remember a lag.

Back
Top Bottom