Expression pedal issues with 15b

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
Ever since I upgraded to 15b when I power on my ii (I am using mfc) my expression does not work. I have to select a new preset then come back to the one I want and boom all is well. It is strange to say the least. It is not a big problem but I know things should not be this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think someone else recently reported this. This problem happened a while ago as well, needed an axe firmware update.

Try a system reset. It corrects settings that may have gone wrong under the hood.

You mean modifiers assigned to block parameters?
A system reset does not effect block settings.

Yes, I meant any expression pedal assignments you might have. (delay input gain, mix etc.)
From the wiki:
Resetting: resetting system parameters

Sometimes something under the hood can go wrong, resulting in a bad tone. In that case, try Reset System. This will restore the following items to their factory default settings:
Global configuration parameters, Global Output 1 and Output 2 settings
I/O Input, Audio, MIDI, Control and Pedal Parameters
LCD display contrast.

I assume when it says pedal parameter, it means the 1/4" pedal jack on the back of the Axe??

Ever since I upgraded to 15b when I power on my ii (I am using mfc) my expression does not work. I have to select a new preset then come back to the one I want and boom all is well. It is strange to say the least. It is not a big problem but I know things should not be this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this will help. I have all the latest updates ...There was a long thread a while back about this...
If I power up my Axe II and MFC at the same time, after they boot up I always have to select a Preset to get my Expression Pedals to work.

If I power up my Axe II first, let it boot up fully, then turn on my MFC it works fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom