Expression pedal issue

guitardoc

Experienced
I use an MFC with the Axe and attached is a Boss Pedal I use as continuous controller, usually for volume.

Is it possible that the continuous controller is transmitted slowlier via Cat5 since V9? There is a noticeable delay before the volume block the controller is attached to responds. It was not the case with V8 and the preset is essentially the same.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems?

Thank you in advance.

In the Modifier page (after you press Enter while on Volume or Control, for example) there is a Damping variable which does exactly that: create a delay from the time you move the pedal to when it actually changes the parameter.

I think lower values increase response time while higher values delay it. Played with that recently?

Otherwise I've not experienced any slow down like that with 9.xx.

I use an MFC with the Axe and attached is a Boss Pedal I use as continuous controller, usually for volume.

Is it possible that the continuous controller is transmitted slowlier via Cat5 since V9? There is a noticeable delay before the volume block the controller is attached to responds. It was not the case with V8 and the preset is essentially the same.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems?

Thank you in advance.
Is it in every preset or just some?

Damping is on its lowest value.

Have used only one preset recently (thanks to scenes). Tomorrow I'll check other presets and get back.

Back
Top Bottom