Implemented Expression pedal disable mode when not hooked up

josephyballew

Inspired
I have 3 expression pedals set up in my live show but when I am home I don't use any. It would be nice that even though I have the expression pedals assigned that when there is not one plugged in that it is default to 0 that can be edited. I have to disable all three to do any programming. I guess expression pedals not activated until plugged it is another way. Maybe a global setting to disable expression pedals when not in use.

if they're hooked up via midi controller (not an FC), you can set it to either 0% or 100% when not present in Setup > MIDI, i believe.

i'm not sure if this affects the FC or if there's an option, but someone else can chime in for that.

if they're hooked up via midi controller (not an FC), you can set it to either 0% or 100% when not present in Setup > MIDI, i believe.

i'm not sure if this affects the FC or if there's an option, but someone else can chime in for that.
It is hooked it to my FC12 and the controls are frozen at wide open when not connected and can not be moved

Back
Top Bottom