Expression Pedal Calibration in All Access

gittarzann

Power User
I am using Ernie Ball Pedals into my All Access.

My problem is that the values are off. Toe up is fine, going all the way to zero.

Toe down the value is only going to 115.

Is there any way to change this ?

I have looked at the off/on values and they are set correctly 0 off 127 on, but the pedal won't go there?

I have read the manual and can't find anything on pedal calibration.

gittarzann said:

My problem is that the values are off. Toe up is fine, going all the way to zero.

I have looked at the off/on values and they are set correctly 0 off 127 on, but the pedal won't go there?

I don't think the all access has a calibration routine. May be you can use the offset (I think) prameter in the modifer menu to compensate.

gittarzann said:

I had the same problem
this is the answer from rocktron helpdesk:

Be sure the pedal has only one pot I have started seeing many more Roland versions with two pots one extra wired on the side for a limit. These will not work properly. As for any other pedal with only one pot it just needs to have one side of the pot wired to ground from the sleeve, the other side wired to 5VDC from the tip and the ring sweeps on the pots wiper from this 0V ground to 5VDC giving you the 128 steps in between. If it does not go to 0 it is not reaching ground. There is no other sort of calibration within the All Access

Worked for me!

I had a similar problem with my midi mate.

Plugged in one way, the CC values only went up to around 110 or 115. Plugged in the other way, they went all the way to 128, but the sweep was now backwards.

Back
Top Bottom