Expression control question (easy one, I think)

Tplesko

Inspired
Hi, I have a few songs which are very sensitive to the Whammy pedal (Morello stuff) where I feel as though I need to sweep all the way and ALL the way down to achieve the desired tones. Going up isn't an issue, but coming all the way down fast seems to be difficult for my brain. Is there are way I can set the parameters so it doesn't need the full sweep to be on or off? I have attached my current Modifier screen.

I am sure this is an easy one, I just haven't figured out the right way. Ideally, the effect would begin and end around the mid way point.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 1.05.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 1.05.08 PM.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi, I have a few songs which are very sensitive to the Whammy pedal (Morello stuff) where I feel as though I need to sweep all the way and ALL the way down to achieve the desired tones. Going up isn't an issue, but coming all the way down fast seems to be difficult for my brain. Is there are way I can set the parameters so it doesn't need the full sweep to be on or off? I have attached my current Modifier screen.

I am sure this is an easy one, I just haven't figured out the right way. Ideally, the effect would begin and end around the mid way point.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Adjust the “min” and “max” parameters to define the ends of your sweep

Adjust the “min” and “max” parameters to define the ends of your sweep
Thank you, but I think that just begins the pedal at X% of the sweep, which I need to be 0 (no effect on at all). I need to do a full sweep (0-100%) and want to find a way to not do it physically with the pedal, if that makes sense. Thanks again,

Don't alter min/max from the default 0 & 100%.

Remove and add the modifier to get back to defaults, then increase "scale". You can move the new (reduced) sweep area up/down from center with "offset".

Back
Top Bottom