Expressing our appreciation to Cliff...

karmar

Inspired
As with countless postings from others on this forum, I feel very grateful to Cliff for his never ending efforts to improve Axe products for us. He goes WAY BEYOND the call of duty, and we are all grateful. We express our gratitude in postings, but it seems to me that we could do more that just “sign the thank you card” over and over again. I am thinking of something like John Kennedy’s birthday celebration in Madison Square Garden. Could we do something like that??? Some kind of life achievement award???

As with countless postings from others on this forum, I feel very grateful to Cliff for his never ending efforts to improve Axe products for us. He goes WAY BEYOND the call of duty, and we are all grateful. We express our gratitude in postings, but it seems to me that we could do more that just “sign the thank you card” over and over again. I am thinking of something like John Kennedy’s birthday celebration in Madison Square Garden. Could we do something like that??? Some kind of life achievement award???
Buy more Fractal products, tell your friends and strangers about them........
BUT..if each forum member forked out a dollar or so, we could buy him a plaque or a cheap classic car he seems to like..........

You can express gratitude by buying his stuff.

Cliff has an Audi R8, which I like to think I helped in some small part to provide him with, in exchange for the awesome products and service FAS has offered me. It’s a win/win relationship.

He makes awesome gear, I buy it, he gets the fruits of his labors, I get awesome guitar tones.

Not sure about the 'cheap' part! :)

Buy more Fractal products, tell your friends and strangers about them........
BUT..if each forum member forked out a dollar or so, we could buy him a plaque or a cheap classic car he seems to like..........

You can express gratitude by buying his stuff.

Yup. I imagine something like a Cab Pack or or other digital goods would be helpful as I imagine the margins on something like that are very high.

Those 25% Chinese tariffs are still coming out of his pocket instead of being passed on to us.

Convert the masses... I loaned my spare AxeFX to a buddy to convert him over.
... and yeah, a big thanks to the whole Fractal team!

Cliff...Cliff...Cliff...Cliff...Cliff...Cliff....mooooore! (encore)

Awesome product, Amazing support and great team.

Axe-Fx III; By far, the best piece of guitar gear I've ever bought and getting better all the time--Big Gratitude...

Back
Top Bottom