Wish Export Option in Cab block

Patzag

Fractal Fanatic
I don't use cab lab because I like working out my cabs in Edit. I have the flexibility I need and all the IRs are there and available. It's easy, there's the align tool that's amazing. Anyhow, it's great!

But once I'm done with an IR mix and fine tuned it to my heart's content, I'd like to be able to export it as a single IR and 1) save a bunch of CPU and 2) stow it away as a future reference!

Thanks for watching!

Given that FAS seemingly already doesn't allow the user to export any of the factory IR's, I guess due to licensing reasons?, I don't know if such a feature that allowed custom mixes utilizing the factory IR's would be implemented

Given that FAS seemingly already doesn't allow the user to export any of the factory IR's, I guess due to licensing reasons?, I don't know if such a feature that allowed custom mixes utilizing the factory IR's would be implemented
The export of IRs is already possible in cabLab. They just export to the .syx format that is only usable in a FAS unit. I don't want a Wav export, just something that can be used in the IR player or a cab - therefore a FAS internal format. I doubt there's a licensing issue with that.

Back
Top Bottom