Expansion module

Depending on how many exp pedals you want to run an expansion module can still be used bit will work a bit differently

I'm just using an expression pedal for volume and want to possibly connect the MFC expansion module next to the AX8 so I could have 5 rows of buttons on the bottom like the MFC.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
You can use the expansion module, BUT you will need a couple of those TRS to dual TS jack adapters. If you are using an expression pedal to coneroli volume/wah duties, then you will only be able to use 3 of the 4 buttons on the expansion module though.....

You can use the expansion module, BUT you will need a couple of those TRS to dual TS jack adapters. If you are using an expression pedal to coneroli volume/wah duties, then you will only be able to use 3 of the 4 buttons on the expansion module though.....
I just want to use the the bottom button on the expansion module so I can have 5 scenes buttons on the bottom row like I set it up on my Axe and MFC. Maybe the button above it as well if possible. How would I set it up?image.jpeg

I just want to use the the bottom button on the expansion module so I can have 5 scenes buttons on the bottom row like I set it up on my Axe and MFC. Maybe the button above it as well if possible. How would I set it up?View attachment 31380
You will need a single trs to double ts adapter. Find out which set goes to the bottom 2 buttons, plug the adapter into that, then run ts cables to 2 of the switch/pedal Jack's on the back. Then you will have to go into the MIDI menu in the Axe and find the cc# for the controls you want to use the switches for, then assign those numbers to the corresponding switch# in the menu.

Just curious - Would the 3-button Digitech footswitch work with the AX8 with all 3 buttons? I have one from my old Nova System and it was able to switch between 3 presets (TRS switching). Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom