Expanding on the FC-6

The way you have assigned the pots to various parameters reminds me of an old wish of mine.

Instead of having to assign pedals, switches or pots in each preset, let’s have the processor generate a structured list of ALL modifiable parameters, and allow us to assign a modifier source to parameters in that list. This would be systemwide modifiers, avoiding the need to edit each preset individually. Similar to assigning MIDI CCs.

Hey Leon,
Great vids as always.
What do you do when you go to another preset and want to make a small adjustment to the potentiometer? I assume it doesn't know where your feedback delay is set for example. So if the knob was at 12:00 for preset A and your feedback is set to 5% for preset B, what would you do?

The way you have assigned the pots to various parameters reminds me of an old wish of mine.

Instead of having to assign pedals, switches or pots in each preset, let’s have the processor generate a structured list of ALL modifiable parameters, and allow us to assign a modifier source to parameters in that list. This would be systemwide modifiers, avoiding the need to edit each preset individually. Similar to assigning MIDI CCs.

This would be VERY handy and would address the issue @slinky005 just mentioned.

We got so close to this in the III with the MIDI assignments settings for bypass and channel selection. Just need it for all assignable parameters.

Back
Top Bottom