Exp Pedal Function Based Upon Effect Bypass State?

Ventanaman

Inspired
I am having a bit of trouble figuring out if what I want to do is even possible.

I normally have a Mission Exp. pedal controlling the volume of Output 1. However, on some patches I like to use an octave whammy (from the pitch block) to bend the pitch up a full octave.

Is it possible to to program the MFC so that when the pitch block is bypassed, the EP controls the volume; and when it is not bypassed, it controls the external controller I have linked to the pitch block?

I really don't want to add another pedal to my board.

Thanks for any insight.

Ventanaman said:
I am having a bit of trouble figuring out if what I want to do is even possible.

I normally have a Mission Exp. pedal controlling the volume of Output 1. However, on some patches I like to use an octave whammy (from the pitch block) to bend the pitch up a full octave.

Is it possible to to program the MFC so that when the pitch block is bypassed, the EP controls the volume; and when it is not bypassed, it controls the external controller I have linked to the pitch block?

I really don't want to add another pedal to my board.

Thanks for any insight.
You Mission pedal would need to have a switch. IIRC, the MFC can be st up to turn off the vol when turning on the pitch and vice versa. Pedal would control pitch/volume depending on selection.

Back
Top Bottom