Exit edit without saving + volume set won't save

OK....newbie here. When editing I'll fiddle with stuff for fun but not want to save the edit and replace the existing patch. I can't figure out how to exit without saving. The only way I know is to depower. Surely there must be a better way. Plus, preset 340, Blitz II: I try to turn down volume and save, but the volume is right back where it was. I must be doing something wrong. Help!

You can change to another preset and back to cancel the changes. You can also click Revert in the Preset menu in Axe-Edit.

What specific volume parameter are you referring to that isn't saving?

Ummm..I don't remember. Tried it last night, the AXE is at a studio, not here. What I remember is a knob in the middle of the first page of edits, I think called level. If not this one, which knob will adjust patch volume?

There are many level knobs. What block? How are you saving?
Ummm..I don't remember. Tried it last night, the AXE is at a studio, not here. What I remember is a knob in the middle of the first page of edits, I think called level. If not this one, which knob will adjust patch volume?
the level parameter in the Amp block specifically is the best.
I saved by hitting "save"...
On Axe-Edit?

Robert,
The question Chris asks is valid. If you 'click' save in Axe-Edit, the preset should save correctly, but if you are working directly with the Axe-FX, you must hit: Save, Enter, Enter.

Thanks for the help. Got everything to work. To get out of an unwanted edit, I just change the preset on the footboard. What fooled me on 340 Blitz II was two amps....reducing both in the grid achieved what I needed!

Back
Top Bottom