Excited!!!! Soon is here!!!

blah blah blah wait list blah blah blah

I am thrilled that the ax8 is shipping!!!

Congrats to those getting them soon. I will be anxiously awaiting the videos.

I didn't get on the list right away so I will patiently wait my turn to order.

Thanks to all at FAS for all the hard work!

Oh and all the axe effects veterans please be ready for all my questions as this will be totally new for me!

Contrary to what you may have read, I found the Axe one of the easier units to utilize. I've had the Pods, 11r, Helix, Amplifire and the Axe II XL. I found the tones right out of the box stellar with minimal tweaking, very minimal. Quality of cabs is stellar also so you don't have to go down the IR rabbit hole, that can ruin any man!! Enjoy it!!

Contrary to what you may have read, I found the Axe one of the easier units to utilize. I've had the Pods, 11r, Helix, Amplifire and the Axe II XL. I found the tones right out of the box stellar with minimal tweaking, very minimal. Quality of cabs is stellar also so you don't have to go down the IR rabbit hole, that can ruin any man!! Enjoy it!!
I agree! I've owned the competitions and I find the Fractal unit is just laid out in a format that generally makes more sense to me.

Joined Scott on the "mine's on the way" list today. Very excited about it... and the manual available too! Good day in Fractaland. Hang in there, I think they are going to be taking a lot of orders this week!!
Congrats Rick!!!!

Back
Top Bottom