ExAxeFX2 user that switched to Tube/Analog bought FM3. Have some Questions

Kruegmeister

Experienced
Sorry long setup to Questions which are at the end.
I left the Modeling world a number of years back, I was quite good at editing paches, but couldn't gel with FRFR.
I also didn't want to lug an Amp to make the AxeFX II work for me, just didn't make sense to me...
I went Full on Analog "aside from Delays (2 Analog, 1 Digital)

So my New band is more "Variety" where as my Old band was pure Rock from Matchbox 20 to Heaviesh Music like Three Days Grace.
Also, Drummer is a Roland Electronic Kit, Venues are smaller.
I think I can tame my RedPlate Blues Machine between the Low Watt Switch, Master & my Fractal X-Load LB-2 Load Box (Will know for sure at Practice tonight)

So my FM3 is "on the way"
For smaller venues I am thinking of Using the FM3 as my Replacement Amp & still running my PedalBoard.
But I am also thinking or Running Direct FM3 only.
But my Previous FRFR experience didn't cut it. (I tried QSC K12 & still have my RCF NX12SMA)
Just never could get that Singing Feedback interaction & was just missing something. Going Analog Fixed that all.
  • So is there a Small Amp on the Floor I should consider pointing at my Back like a normal Cab I should consider?
  • Would the RCF pointing at the Back with the Switch not on the "Floor Mode" work? (Forget what that switch is called)
  • I know my old Cab Packs from OwnHammer & Fractal Cabpack 1 Wellspring Sound will still work, but are the New ones "UltraRes" & just better?

Back
Top Bottom