EVM-12Love

My Mesa Mark 1x12 cab loaded with EVM12L speaker made it into the Amp Impedance Curve list
on the Axe III. Shot by Dr. Bonkers a few months ago. Don't remember the name offhand, but
I verified this with Dr. B. Very cool. I've had this cab since around 1983. White Tolex to match
my Mesa Mark IIB combo. The IR's for this cab are also available at Dr. Bonkers site.

Dr Bonkers Guitar Cab-Oddities™ Volume 27: MBMK 1X12 Guitar Cabinet IR Collection

Attachments

• Mesa 1x12 rear.jpg
    Mesa 1x12 rear.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Mesa 1x12 front.jpg
    Mesa 1x12 front.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
My Mesa Mark 1x12 cab loaded with EVM12L speaker made it into the Amp Impedance Curve list
on the Axe III. Shot by Dr. Bonkers a few months ago. Don't remember the name offhand, but
I verified this with Dr. B. Very cool. I've had this cab since around 1983. White Tolex to match
my Mesa Mark IIB combo. The IR's for this cab are also available at Dr. Bonkers site.

Dr Bonkers Guitar Cab-Oddities™ Volume 27: MBMK 1X12 Guitar Cabinet IR Collection

So the impedance curve is in the factory data, but the actual IR isn't, right?

I still use my old Mesa thiele closed back cab with EVM12L 200 watt speaker. Also with the Matrix 1000. I used to play stereo with two Mesa thiele cabs. But now I just play mono so I recently sold one cab. Only downside is that they are really heavy!

I also use the EVM12L cab model in the Axe fx as my go to cab model.

Back
Top Bottom