EVH Frankie or PRS CE24

Which should I buy?

• Total voters
Dang! nice find. thanks man. may check this one out. Though finished necks...not my thing. other than that this one looks mint

If you dont sell your guitars, sand it down. PRS mods are sacriledge to some, but it's yours to do with as you please (if you buy it).

So did price of PRS guitars just go up? On a major retailer here in Canada i see the prices for the CE24's have suddenly increased by nearly $300?

So did price of PRS guitars just go up? On a major retailer here in Canada i see the prices for the CE24's have suddenly increased by nearly $300?

Someone just made a thread about it on guitarscanada today, so Im gonna say yes.

Also new 2021 stock at my local dealer is a little higher than previous items.

The prices for the EBMM JP guitars went up $200 across the board when the latest models came out, so not surprised if the same happened with PRS. However, I do remember finding them at certain retailers at the old prices, so maybe it's not too late to catch a PRS at the old price.

The prices for the EBMM JP guitars went up $200 across the board when the latest models came out, so not surprised if the same happened with PRS. However, I do remember finding them at certain retailers at the old prices, so maybe it's not too late to catch a PRS at the old price.

Anything inventoried pre hike should still be the old price. But i dont know the laws around that, just what i've seen.

Sale price on some gear is just the new price of 2 years ago lol.

Anything inventoried pre hike should still be the old price. But i dont know the laws around that, just what i've seen.

Sale price on some gear is just the new price of 2 years ago lol.
me figuring if I should spit and bend over...

But i dont know the laws around that, just what i've seen.
I doubt very seriously there's any laws against doing that, at least in the US, because every time a hurricane is threatening, the price of plywood goes way up. Just look what happened to gas prices when that supplier got that ransomware virus. Even gas stations in east coast states that only received 5% of their gasoline from that supplier gouged customers.

Back
Top Bottom