Every Hour Kills EP Stream!!1

I'll wait for the CD to arrive here, at least when listening to it the first time it needs to be UNCOMPRESSED! :) Looking SO foreward to it!!!

Bought your album! Actually pre-ordered it when you posted your video last time. It's really good! I wish there were more songs!

Hi,
great song writing!

I have a question: did you use the same mixing template/settings for all the songs? I find "Almost Human" perfectly balanced, while the other songs seem on the dark side mix-wise. "Almost Human" as a lot of in-your-face bright synths and that's makes the mix very well balanced to my ears.

Edit: try to skip from 15:42 to any other place in the EP to understand what I mean :)

I heard it, "excellent" is the best description 8)

A full album for 2016?

Finally you can take my money! :p
Loving your EP to death - need more! :D

Hi,
great song writing!

I have a question: did you use the same mixing template/settings for all the songs? I find "Almost Human" perfectly balanced, while the other songs seem on the dark side mix-wise. "Almost Human" as a lot of in-your-face bright synths and that's makes the mix very well balanced to my ears.

Edit: try to skip from 15:42 to any other place in the EP to understand what I mean :)

Thanks guys!

Sure I used a similar starting point for settings but then things get tweaked, and obviously arrangements / songs / performances are all different so things get adjusted per song. I tend to prefer darker mixes actually as I don't like my ears bleeding if I crank something in the car or headphones for a bit. Then again I've probably killed my hearing from playing live for so long so all my choices are suspect #yolo! :)

Sacha,

Some of the most inspired metal I've heard in a while. Tight arrangements. Tasteful solo work. Great vocal harmonies. Is it just me, or did you thicken up the instrumentation on Saviours? I don't remember it sounding that good before. It owns now.

As usual excellent job Sacha. Good songwriting, monster playing, and fantastic production (I knew you were beyond a mere mortal in the recording area when I took a few lessons from you). I have to buy this now.

Sacha,

Some of the most inspired metal I've heard in a while. Tight arrangements. Tasteful solo work. Great vocal harmonies. Is it just me, or did you thicken up the instrumentation on Saviours? I don't remember it sounding that good before. It owns now.

As usual excellent job Sacha. Good songwriting, monster playing, and fantastic production (I knew you were beyond a mere mortal in the recording area when I took a few lessons from you). I have to buy this now.

Thanks guys! Yeah I mean almost everything was re-done for the EP vs. the demo. Real drums, real bass, re-did some guitars, tweaked keys and production, re-mixed and mastered etc. so it's definitely beefed up!

To the point:

Not exactly my, "cup of tea" BUT!... great song writing/song arrangement. Guitar solo's very tasty and love the vocal melodies/harmonies. Love heavy music that is oozing with melody. Excellent work Sacha. :encouragement:
Looking forward to the finished product.

Sacha, I missed this back in September. Just saw it now. Just bought the album via ITunes. Listening to it right now, insane as always! Keep up the amazing work.

Back
Top Bottom