AFIII Every Fender Amp Type Demo

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
The Fender types are so spread out in ABC order in my original "Every Amp" video that I decided to put together extended clips (I'd chopped every riff down for time) of each amp. I'll likely do other amp compilations as well. I enjoy hearing a whole "line" of amps, and with so many in the full video, it's easy to get lost. Hope you all enjoy!

As in the original video, these presets are from @austinbuddy's 1000+ Naked Amps Pack.

Last edited:
Great demos, however inaccurate for which amps were used for those songs ;) . C'mon man....

Awesome stuff, they are all a blast to play through! Which one of the Fender lineups is your favorite for the Axe modeling? I can't get enough of the Bassman most days...

Good stuff! Of the Fenders, I probably like the blackface Twin, the tweed Twin, and 59 Bassman the most.

The Mesa line is my favorite and the preset I use most is a collection of 8 Mesa amps that I've tweaked from the @austinbuddy collection. You can cover a ton of ground with a Mark IIC++, Mark IV, TriAxis, Dual Rectifier, and Lonestar.

How you find time to do these I just don’t know. Awesome work Cooper! Well done sir!

I always contend the Fractal Axe-fx can nail vintage amp tones — and there is plenty of positive proof in here!

https://austinbuddy.com/shop/new-tonepack-for-the-axe-fx-iii/

So the 1000 Naked Amps product is a collection of 1000 presets/scenes right? (not amps)

And they use the amps and cabs that come with the Axe Fx 3?

Are the presets based on artists' tones?

It’s about 160 presets (1.5 banks) but each preset has up to 8 different amps/cabs. Only uses the Factory Cabs (2000+ available on board). The naked amps presets are not based on any specifc artist but aim for the iconic sound(s) that the amp used makes. There are a bonus presets that are aimed at replicating artists. Hope that helps, see the main Axe III Naked Amps thread for more info.

It would be very helpful if someone with the ability to listen to a preset and know which songs are ideal for that preset, would compile an ongoing list presenting these matches, and at what points in a song to change scenes. I for one am just not good at this and doubt I ever will be. There are times listening to a record when I think the artist is playing clean but there's probably some break up in there. I suspect many others don't have these abilities either and that a list like this would be valued, especially for people in cover bands. For example, when I watched the other video ccroyalsenders made called 263 Riffs with Every Axe Fx 3 Amp, I was surprised that a Vibroverb was used to play a Billy Idol song. When I think of a Vibroverb I associate it with TX blues, yet the Billy Idol song sounded right. I would pay money for a list if it were a product.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom