Ever Play in Kenya with the Black Box?

MKeditor

Experienced
I might have some fly dates in Nairobi next month. I have never been anywhere like this and have some concerns about electricity...especially if I were to bring my Axe-FX. From what I have read it is 240 Volts, alternating at 50 cycles per second. I am assuming that my Furman voltage regulator wouldn't be applicable under these conditions. I haven't heard from the organizers on this yet, but was wondering if anyone has any experience with this. Thanks.

I live in Europe. We have 240V here. My Axe works like a charm & it also does on 110V.
That's the advantage of a self regulating power supply. (Don't try this with a regular tube amp... :mrgreen: At least not without modifications :ugeek: )

Ever Play in Kenya with the Black Box?

I played in the "black box" of this girl named Kenya once, does that count? :mrgreen:

This has been the shredi knight daily smart-ass reply. All material contained within this reply is the property of shredi knight. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, or license any information from this reply without the express written consent of shredi knight. If this had been an actual reply, you would have received shredi's views and thoughts on this subject, but probably wouldn't have laughed, chuckled, or in some rare cases, sneered and rolled your eyes. All rights reserved. Wisconsin residents please add 5.5% sales tax. This concludes the shredi knight daily smart-ass reply.

Back
Top Bottom