Eventide

Sixstring

Legend!
Hey guys looking to cop the old Eventide chorus sound that was used on the VH II recordings. I have tried all the different types and I am just at a loss. They all seem to have that slight sweep to them and if you turn down the rate to where it stops it doesn't sound right. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Here are the two presets that I have been working on for an early Van Halen tone. The early Eddie was built with the song Atomic Punk in mind. I have two different delays that are setup to be bypassed and engaged at the same time via External 3-4 with a R2E2 2 button momentary footswitch courtesy of T1M .

The Early Eddie II I was trying for that woody knock thing that he has going on with the detune! I don't think it right yet so if anyone has some suggestions please feel free to mod and share! but give them both a shot and post up what you think. I haven't messed with the delay in this preset I just placed a block and haven't spent any time with it so if anyone is downloading it you will have to put your spin on it.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Early Eddie.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Early Eddie II.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom