EV2 - GloRiser... it's coming soon :-)

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks!

Got the prototypes today and they're spot on. GloRiser for the EV-2 will be available from next week from www.ZenRigs.com :)

If you're interested in getting in on the first batch, please drop me a line at sukh@zenrigs.com and I'll keep you posted as I get closer to releasing them.

Cheers!
Sukh

your risers n labels are off the chain bro. as soon as i get morer money saved up im buying everything . have a question about what pedal board is commonly used

your risers n labels are off the chain bro. as soon as i get morer money saved up im buying everything . have a question about what pedal board is commonly used

Hi! Thanks for the kind words matey - very cool of you :)

People have all kinds of boards mate - you just need to work out what's best for you. I've been using the Temple Audio board now (Trio 28) for a good while and love it. It's the one you can see on all the pics on my site - www.zenrigs.com

Shout if I can be of any help at any time.

Cheers!
Sukh

Hi folks! Apologies for the delay, and thanks to all that have emailed and are waiting, but the good news is that (after a minor issue with the prototypes, caught at the last minute), the EV-2 GloRiser is ready to rock and sitting in my office!

I'll get these, and a few other new bits and pieces, up and available on the ZenRigs website this weekend at some point. If you'd like a heads up as to when they're ready, please head over to the site, scroll down to the bottom of the page and subscribe to the mailing list and I'll keep u posted.

Loving the EV-2 by the way - really really great pedal and it's allowed me to get 3 pedals on the same sized board now, which is a bonus! (Full video on how I put this board together coming soon too).

Cheers!
Sukh (ZenRigs.com)

oB4AGMH.jpg

g4NqwrD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom