EV2 - GloRiser... it's coming soon :-)

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks!

Got the prototypes today and they're spot on. GloRiser for the EV-2 will be available from next week from www.ZenRigs.com :)

If you're interested in getting in on the first batch, please drop me a line at sukh@zenrigs.com and I'll keep you posted as I get closer to releasing them.

Cheers!
Sukh

Hi folks! Apologies for the delay, and thanks to all that have emailed and are waiting, but the good news is that (after a minor issue with the prototypes, caught at the last minute), the EV-2 GloRiser is ready to rock and sitting in my office!

I'll get these, and a few other new bits and pieces, up and available on the ZenRigs website this weekend at some point. If you'd like a heads up as to when they're ready, please head over to the site, scroll down to the bottom of the page and subscribe to the mailing list and I'll keep u posted.

Loving the EV-2 by the way - really really great pedal and it's allowed me to get 3 pedals on the same sized board now, which is a bonus! (Full video on how I put this board together coming soon too).

Cheers!
Sukh (ZenRigs.com)

oB4AGMH.jpg

g4NqwrD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom