EV PXM-12MP Monitor

Sure looks interesting from a spec standpoint. Small, light, powerful, coaxial design. I'm not a fan of having the connections on the side though.

Connections on the side might be to allow it to sit on either of the other major "sides", for different angles.

I don't have a generally good impression of EV monitors, but I've never used one, and AFAIK this is their first coax, so who knows.

Lots of sound companies, restaurants, theater houses, and bands here use EV's, and I myself have quite a few different EV offerings, they are probably the best bang for the buck out there, sound fantastic and take the abuse. I'm kinda excited to try this out!

Anyone have a price?

Would like to move up from my Altos (Alesis), which I don't really trust. CLR eventually, but money.

I don't know, emailed Tom @Atomic in Sept(?) 2019 and was told they'll be in stock & shipping by December. Then again it's only 1 month later... so far..

I don't know, emailed Tom @Atomic in Sept(?) 2019 and was told they'll be in stock & shipping by December. Then again it's only 1 month later... so far..
They have recently shipped a bunch, with more incoming. There is a wait list to be served before it's "in stock", so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom