Fixed EV-2 to control parameters only works when using Axe-Edit

Edrod

Power User
Hi all,

I recently received my EV-2. After a brief learning curve, I feel like I've able to understand how to use it. I created a patch for a PF song that we're covering in our band. . I'm using the EV-2 to engage the Input boost parameter and the delay block to a 11% mix or something like that.

This works well when I have Axe Edit open but it stops working when I close Axe Edit. I've been troubleshooting it for a few hours and I can't seem to find what's wrong with it. I don't know if this is a bug but wanted to see if anyone can help me figure it out. I understand that I'm pushing the CPU but I'm not having any other issues with it.

I created a short video to describe what is going on. When I place my hand over, is to add some shadow so you can see where the Delay block is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/slqgnodr0tgx37d/Expression Edit issue.mp4?dl=0

Here's the preset if you need it

Best Wishes

Eddi

Attachments

• Brick in the Wall.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Any ideas?
I just saw your post in the 3.01 thread. There is definitely something going on so I've moved this to the FM3 Bugs forum. The video and the preset were super helpful! We'll take a closer look when we can. Incidentally, it will also work correctly if you're on the Mix page of Delay 1.

As a side note, please watch your CPU usage...you're in the danger zone, which can cause these kinds of issues. It doesn't look like CPU is the problem here, however.

@BryantP thank so much for taking the time to look into this. I completely understand about the CPU usage. This has been the only patch I've pushed this far.

As you mention, it doesn't seem like it's causing the problem. Thankfully i haven't experienced and pops, clicks, freezes.

I hope you guys can find a solution for this. Best wishes

Back
Top Bottom