EV-2 reviews?

Oh ok, thanks. I saw them on the site as out of stock, so I thought that they may have. Thanks for update!

Hahahahaha! I am waiting (somewhat) patiently, and already have my name on the waitlist, So why am I crushing my F5 key just because the store now has a picture...
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

Yep, same with me. Lol. Constantly refreshing screen till it says in stock or I get an email from them, haha.

It is just a strunkin EV1. It is basically the same as the Boss's small version of the FV500. As long as you can deal with the footprint it is going to be a killer pedal

YES! 2 on the way for me. Funny I thought to myself this afternoon "better check my email those EV-2's may be ready" and sure enough. Thanks Fractal Audio. Do I get a T-shirt this time? Not being greedy but I have bought an AX8, Axe FX II XL Plus with MFC 101 and a EV-1 all since november. Squeak squeak :)

YES! 2 on the way for me. Funny I thought to myself this afternoon "better check my email those EV-2's may be ready" and sure enough. Thanks Fractal Audio. Do I get a T-shirt this time? Not being greedy but I have bought an AX8, Axe FX II XL Plus with MFC 101 and a EV-1 all since november. Squeak squeak :)

You got me by an AX8, give the man a Fractal shirt. Lol, I did get a GTX 1600 and a couple of Matrix FR212's with it though. Love dem toys

I have two on the way. I also have two EV-1 pedals on my main board. They are the best controllers I have ever used. I bought two EV-2 pedals to place on my fly board with my AX8. I'll post a review once they arrive. If they're of the same level of quality as the EV-1 (and I fully expect them to be), I'll be 100% satisfied. Fractal Audio gear has been the best gear investment in my career.

I passed on my turn, to be honest, i didn't feel the price was right.
I had hopped it was a bit closer to $100 but not surprised it ended up where it is. If it is what we think which is a shrunken ev1 it will be a small tank and I expect them to sell lots of them

Ordered one Friday to go with my AX-8 as a smaller travel package. They'll move through the wait list quickly. I'll put something up here once it gets in.

Back
Top Bottom