EV-2 Availability

There is a waitlist. There is no timeline, though, as far as I can tell. I've been asking (and seeing others ask) about the EV-2 availability since I bought my Axe FX 3 in early April '19 and, to this point, no one knows anything.

There is a waitlist. There is no timeline, though, as far as I can tell. I've been asking (and seeing others ask) about the EV-2 availability since I bought my Axe FX 3 in early April '19 and, to this point, no one knows anything.

Ya its strange I wonder if they had to change parts or made any updates to it

That stinks having to wait so long. I bought two of them last year when my Axe came up on the wait list. Glad I got them when I did. Hope they are coming soon for you folks waiting.

...waitlist? I don’t think so. I emailed them and they told me they can’t tell me when these will ever be available. Very vague...not cool. Just discontinue it so we don’t waste our time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The EV-2 is NOT discontinued and should be available again this fall.

Resurrecting this thread in hopes of an update. Would like to purchase two EV-2 exp. pedals.

Same. But I am not sure if I should hold out and wait. I only got on the wait list 2 weeks ago, so I assume I will be waiting for a while if the list is long.

I need to get something figured out sooner rather than later, and I am about to pull the trigger on 2 Dunlop dvp4.

Check out the dunlop volume x pedals, little longer than the ev2 but not as big as the ev1, and are very smooth and solid. I think they have a smaller one too.

Check out the dunlop volume x pedals, little longer than the ev2 but not as big as the ev1, and are very smooth and solid.

I’ve also looked into these as an alternative to the EV-2, however, I’ve heard of many instances of then failing prematurely. do you have any experiences with them?

I’ve also looked into these as an alternative to the EV-2, however, I’ve heard of many instances of then failing prematurely. do you have any experiences with them?

Yeah I've had one of the full sized ones on my board for a few years now, no issues at all. I use it for volume or blending, i have a mission for wah, since it feels like a wah pedal.

Last edited:
I've had a couple for a few years now and not a problem. 8-10 gigs a month.

Yeah I've had one of the full sized ones on my board for a few years now, no issues at all.
I've had a couple for a few years now and not a problem.

Thank you both. That’s good to hear. The smallest of the Dunlop’s look like a good alternative to the EV-2. I’ve been waiting for over six months for the EV-2 to be restocked, but I may just have to try one of these.

Thank you both. That’s good to hear. The smallest of the Dunlop’s look like a good alternative to the EV-2. I’ve been waiting for over six months for the EV-2 to be restocked, but I may just have to try one of these.

FYI: there is a switch inside you may or may not have to flip to get to work correctly with your midi controller or whatever you are plugging into.

Back
Top Bottom