EV-1 Expression Pedal

Couple of questions on this. I ordered a pedal and went ahead and ordered the MFC at same time. Would it be better to hook this into the MFC or straight into axe fx? Can this only be used as expression or volume or can us use both?

That's for using the pedal as a physical volume pedal in traditional pedal board rigs. With the Axe, you can control the volume digitally, so there's no reason to run audio out to the pedal and back. Less cables and less noise. You just assign the expression pedal to any number of volume parameters in the Axe and you have a volume pedal.

I'm still curious about the dimensions of the thing. If they've been published, I've missed them, and I'd seriously appreciate somebody pointing to them.

My pedalboard has 4 Mission pedals on it, which are just fine, really. But, I can't help wanting these Fractal units for the throw, longevity and appearance. I know I'm being silly, but whaddaya gonna do?

So, I need to know if they'll fit. Things are fairly tight as they are. I'd especially like to know the centerlines on the feet.

That's for using the pedal as a physical volume pedal in traditional pedal board rigs. With the Axe, you can control the volume digitally, so there's no reason to run audio out to the pedal and back. Less cables and less noise. You just assign the expression pedal to any number of volume parameters in the Axe and you have a volume pedal.

Outstanding. Thanks for the help!

I'm still curious about the dimensions of the thing. If they've been published, I've missed them, and I'd seriously appreciate somebody pointing to them.

I have two inbound, expected to arrive Monday. I'll post measurements and pictures.

I have two inbound, expected to arrive Monday. I'll post measurements and pictures.

Thanks! I'm sure I won't be the only one who will appreciate that.

Kinda surprised Fractal hasn't published any of those numbers. I gotta think they're important to a lot of people, and it can't be any kind of secret since physical examples will soon be available.

Back
Top Bottom