EV-1 Expression Pedal

Parsley

Anyone know when the EV-1 will actually be released? I picked up my AXE FX II in early November and have been holding off picking up a new volume or wah pedal because the EV-1 was supposed to start shipping at the end of 2014. Now the web site states early 2015! I've set myself up on the "WAIT LIST", but not sure how much longer I can wait.

Got my order placed today during my lunch hour (ordered with my iPhone to get it in ASAP) and got shipping confirmation about an hour later

Can't wait

Me too! Really looking forward to receiving them. I had a mad notion of rebuilding my pedalboard on Saturday before the gig... :)

is the EV-1 available with a "spring" option?? I have that on my Mission Expression pedals and I love that feature.....

is the EV-1 available with a "spring" option?? I have that on my Mission Expression pedals and I love that feature.....

Does not appear so, but the sweep of the pedal also appears to be wide enough that even with a spring it would likely make a poor wah

I think instead of a mission replacement this will serve as a nice long sweep pedal for controling things like delay mix, volume swells etc, while letting the Crybaby style Mission still the choice for wah

Cant wait for this! Put off buying a mission and dunlop dpv since hearing about this mofo, had my XL and mfc since may 2014 and have yet to experience the wahs or pitch bend my amazing machine offers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom