Europe Superstitious Solo and My New Music Room in New Hampshire.

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Here is a little video of my new music room. I played and recorded the solo section of Europe's Superstitious.

This is a live preset that uses OUT 2 to go to a Mesa 2:100 power amp and into two Marshall 4x12's with Celestion 75watt stock speakers. OUT 1 goes to direct. This is the preset for my Europe Superstitious tone. On the recording I actually used an OwnHammer_412_MAR-CB_M-BB-55_SS iR. My power amp sims are OFF because I'm using a tube power amp. For convenience I loaded a factory cab into the preset that sounds close, in case you folks don't have that ir. The preset is XL ONLY.
Preset can be found here: Axe-Change - Download Preset - Mark Live and Cab sim - by MarkDay

Cool , think I saw that kitty in another vid:)welcome to Newhampshire ,just in time for the winter:nightmare:

Well sweet baby Jesus....Can somebody please convert this preset for a II.... I'm DYING over here! Music room looks nice & cozy Mark, Congrats on a cool crib!

Last edited:
NOTE: Even though I was monitoring with my power amp/Marshall cabs from OUT 2, I actually recorded only OUT 1 direct.

Mark

Great sound and playing as usual Mark, you have to change your "Location" info from Southern California to NH ;)
Nice room filled out of fantastic toys ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom