Euro updates

Oh oh:

"Dear (almost) AX8 Owner,

The next AX8 shipment is expected to be ready the last week of March or first week of April. Those who will get one from the next shipment will be informed as soon as we get the exact shipping date and quantity confirmed. Another shipment should follow soon after; we expect to get huge quantities in April.

Thanks again for your patience.

Kind Regards
Sussi"

Fingers crossed on all parts of my body! :D

I had high hopes mine would arrive in time for the alp gigs I have lined up this weekend and the next,
but that is out the window obviously. I can at least take comfort in that I will have plenty of time to
get acquainted with it before my next booked gig (in July :( ).

One thing I really look forward is to be able to make more frequent smaller clips,
free lessons etc for my YT, be it streaming or otherwise, not having to hook
up and mic amps etc, go through a gazillion cab IR's to get a good tone.
I'll just load up one of Mark's patches and rock out.
I think the AX8 will really help me get a much steadier stream of online content
out there, as opposed to now where it's just gear demos every now and then
which are very time consuming to make.

Oh oh:

"Dear (almost) AX8 Owner,

The next AX8 shipment is expected to be ready the last week of March or first week of April. Those who will get one from the next shipment will be informed as soon as we get the exact shipping date and quantity confirmed. Another shipment should follow soon after; we expect to get huge quantities in April.

Thanks again for your patience.

Kind Regards
Sussi"

Fingers crossed on all parts of my body! :D

As march is finishing , does anybody received any news about it? I signed about mid-late november and I'm hoping I get mine in the following shipment.

a good while after last shipment I got an email saying all those getting one were already notified. If I get an email like this in the middle of April, I'll be a little depressed :-(
But within the timeframe in the latest email, we still got a couple of weeks left to remain positive :)

A few days before the official waitlist opened. I was offered my AX8 in February but had to skip because of my financial situation at the time, but they were cool and let me stay on top of the list. Now I have the money and I'm eagerly awaiting my invite. :cool:

All good things will come to those who wait.....

Seriously how many AX 8 is out on the market? 500? 5000? How many of you is thinking ....well if I don't get an invite in april
I buy something else? Heard they make 50 units a week! Everything is always sold out! Why don't fractal hire more people that can work nightshift and at least double the speed?

All good things will come to those who wait.....

Seriously how many AX 8 is out on the market? 500? 5000? How many of you is thinking ....well if I don't get an invite in april
I buy something else? Heard they make 50 units a week! Everything is always sold out! Why don't fractal hire more people that can work nightshift and at least double the speed?

this is discussed in more detail here: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/too-high-demand-for-fas-products.108907/
maybe you'll find som answers..or maybe not :p

Yeeeeesss!!!!!

Dear (almost) AX8 Owner,

The shipment with your AX8 is on its way to us and will arrive here middle of this week. Please confirm.........

Finally!!! I'm so happy right now! :)

Hope you guys get yours soon!!

when did you sign up on the waitlist? Nov 6th here...no invite yet. One would think that was it for this round then?. ..damn.

Last edited:
when did you sign up on the waitlist? Nov 6th here...no invite yet. One would think that was it for this round then?. ..damn.

October 10, 18:19.
I don't know, maybe if someone passes... Also they said another shipment is coming in April.
Be strong, you shouldn't wait much more!

Back
Top Bottom