Euro updates

A lucky day! Got my invite this morning and ordered and payed.
I hope to have it on next weekend and wish that all waiting people get it soon.
AX8 EU waitlist confirm 10/14/15 14:07 - invitation 02/16/16 07:51
There you go :) I guess someone dropped out.

A lucky day! Got my invite this morning and ordered and payed.
I hope to have it on next weekend and wish that all waiting people get it soon.
AX8 EU waitlist confirm 10/14/15 14:07 - invitation 02/16/16 07:51
Fantastic - there is hope !!

Here is my study chamber (I apologize for the mess)

Ax8-01.jpgI have been spending the last two nights working on a single preset (with a million sounds in it)

I found that many amp models need to have input trim down to 1.5 or so to stay cleanish with this guitar. The humbuckers are very low output. They are tickling the red on the input with the standard 6 dB pad.

I think, I have some good sounds down - thanks for all I have learned here. Most has already been put to good use. I intended to make a video, but it is already after midnight here, so it will be another day.

My experience with Ax8edit was not super smooth. I thought, I had to wait a lot - especially when I was using the footswitches on the unit while Ax8edit was open. Oh well, that led me to explore the front panel editing options. That is actually very easy as well. I managed to build scenes, edit and attach controllers, edit several blocks and save my preset - all from the front panel. When one gets the hang of it, it makes perfect sense.

I had to wait a lot - especially when I was using the footswitches on the unit while Ax8edit was open. Oh well, that led me to explore the front panel editing options. That is actually very easy as well.
Try pausing the editor when using the footswitches. The editor is designed to take control of the AX8. Every time, you make a change from the front panel of the unit (including footswitches), the unit must refresh the editor.

Last edited by a moderator:
AX8 on schedule to arrive tomorrow. I have been refreshing the UPS tracking webpage since Saturday, watching as it travels from Germany through Belgium and has arrived in a UK depot at 1557h today! Thank you Sussi and all at G66!

AX8 on schedule to arrive tomorrow. I have been refreshing the UPS tracking webpage since Saturday, watching as it travels from Germany through Belgium and has arrived in a UK depot at 1557h today! Thank you Sussi and all at G66!
Mine must be in the same shipment as yours.. same place and time on my UPS tracking page as of right now :) will need a new refresh button after this :)

I think my cat likes it ;)

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom