Euro updates

February is here and still no update on who's gonna get, how many is coming... How is this process being held so laid-back I don't understand...
It isn't February where I live ;) G66 said the batch would be ready to ship to them between the beginning and middle of February. Expect an update in 3 weeks' time and you can be pleasantly surprised if it comes before.

I e-mailed G66, and I was told that there is a good chance that my Ax8 (waitlist Oct. 14, 22:21) is in the next batch they receive (in February). Of course they did not promise anything, but it left me hopeful :)
if so, this stellar news, and might mean the EU list is shorter than I expected, good news for my Nov placing.

Email news from g66!
"The shipment with your AX8, will be picked up at Fractal Audio on Tuesday – it will be shipped the fastest way by air, expected to arrive here Monday 15th. Please confirm to which address (incl. phone number) you would like it shipped, and I will get back to you with an order confirmation and payment details."
I'm waiting for :)

happy-03.jpg

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom