Euro updates

Dealmaker

Inspired
I'm stoked the guys in the USA and Canada are getting their orders in - well done.

Can we European users get an update of when the first shipment might be heading to G66 please??

Thanks!

I think that FAS stated somewhere that they will not comment on distributors situation. So rather asking FAS when they ship OUT to G66 (and others) you might ask G66 when they are expected to ARRIVE

I think that FAS stated somewhere that they will not comment on distributors situation. So rather asking FAS when they ship OUT to G66 (and others) you might ask G66 when they are expected to ARRIVE
G66 said to me that they'd have theirs, "soon after" they shipped in the US.

Make of that what your will.

I asked G66 the other day and they said they should get the first shipment this month but they don't know yet how many units it will contain.

Talked to G66 a month or so ago. The answer was: A copule of weeks after US(If I remember correctly)

S0: In the beginning of the new year. Suits me fine.......

Kind Regads

AAEN

"Soon".
rofl.gif

I got in way before that. I sent an inquiry email about the AX8 on Oct 5 and Sussie said she would add me to the waiting list.
TL;DR: If you signed on the 14 Oct, you are on a Soon list - but some ppl are on a Sooner-Soon list

Message from g66.

They will have some units this week(not as many as expected)

I Will get mine in the next batch. In the new year.

I was on the list since Fractal announced it back in february. And one of the first in line.

So it seems that a few europeans will get a merry Christmas.

I dont mind. This Way I will get to spend time with my family :)

Merry Christmas everyone

AAEN

Last edited:
I've also emailed G66 on October 9th. Last week Sussi said I should be getting it potentially after the first batch so I guess a bunch of folks have entered the waiting list way before that. Just waiting for the confirmation email now.

I enquired with G66 in September and was told i was on the list since then...i've never wanted a year to end and a new one to begin as much :)

Seems like G66 have at least a handful of units, maybe those have gone to preferred people for one reason or another. This was posted on facebook by the owner of www.stomplabel.de, on loan from G66, so they're probably at least starting to reach the region and aren't getting held up at customs or anything:

I'm quietly confident I'll be in the first batch in January, so I (and I'm sure @AAEN, who seems to be on the waitlist even before me) will let you guys know if/when that happens so we can all get a clearer idea of the timeline. Fingers crossed the batch will be large enough to satisfy many of us :)

Back
Top Bottom