Euro 1 clip

Share your settings man. That's a great Bogner tone, better than what I am getting so far. Help a brutha out!

Here it is guys! And for anyone who can't download this stuff, I'll go through the settings.

Amp block Euro 1
drive 8.46
bass 3.15
mid 5.43
treb 7.56 bright off
pres 4.25
depth 5
damp 5
sag 7.68
master 8.74

Mono cab Brit 4x12
Mono cab Brit 2x12

delay 500 ms
feedback 26.4
hi cut freq 8845
stock on everything else

reverb medium room
mix 11%
stock everywhere else

guitar was a Tyler SE on the bridge humbucker, played with the volume and toan knobs a little bit!

Attachments

• sextasy.syx
    2 KB · Views: 210
Finaldo said:
What's the deal with the clean tone? It's very nice! What amp, effects, settings did you use?

oh thanks. That was actually a Blackface model and a few pedals out in front, a Diamond Vibrato and Diamond Memory Lane analog delay. The lead is all Axe Fx however.

cardinal of crunk said:
Finaldo said:
What's the deal with the clean tone? It's very nice! What amp, effects, settings did you use?

oh thanks. That was actually a Blackface model and a few pedals out in front, a Diamond Vibrato and Diamond Memory Lane analog delay. The lead is all Axe Fx however.
I'll have to mess around trying to come up with something similar. I have no problem dialing crunch/heavier tones with the almost any gear, but I can never get clean tones that I like... probably because I spend 95% of my time playing dirty and never mess around much with clean tones... As far as clean tones that I'm into... Opeth and Andy Timmons probably top the list, along with the Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream album.

cardinal of crunk said:
Finaldo said:

Very nice!

I duplicated your settings but seem to be lacking some drive. Did yuo use a drive block in front of the amp block?

There is so much more drive than the amp sim itself offers. There must have been a pedal in front of the Axe during recording.

Back
Top Bottom