ETA on firmware update?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Holding off on really setting things up for band use because of this update that is suppose to make people go back in time. He said after the show it would release. Curious and checking hourly for this.....I do have better things to do, but......

I've gigged, jammed and rehearsed a lot on FW2. Works fine! Not that I'm not curious to check out what FW 3 will bring.

My FX8 will be here tomorrow. I'm fully intending on using it Sunday. Guess I'll just roll with the changes as they come in. The rumors about the new firmware do sound good though.

It isn't to the beta team yet. I'm gigging with latest version with 3 bands plus pick up gigs. Not having any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know.. It'll keep me from checking the forums every hour instead of playing guitar.

Look forward to whatever you all got cooking.

While I don't take vacations my employees occasionally do. The engineer working on the FX-8 firmware will be taking some time off. When he gets back the new firmware will be worked on.

Oh no, you better recall your hard working engineer from taking a much needed and deserved vacation with his family. Tremonti is threatening to sell his FX8 if you don't stop everything you're doing right now and give him what he wants! He's waiting hourly but he's got better things to do! I'm sure your employees don't have better things to do either like spend some quality time with their families like most normal people do. But hey! you're here to serve us right! You owe us fractal users whatever we ask for because we threw down the duckets into the buckets!

Fw2 does work just fine for me. All of the wish list items are really just icing on the cake Imo. It will be a bummer to have to reprogram 20 patches but that's life. I will gladly take that hit if we get a grid in the new FW.

Oh no, you better recall your hard working engineer from taking a much needed and deserved vacation with his family. Tremonti is threatening to sell his FX8 if you don't stop everything you're doing right now and give him what he wants! He's waiting hourly but he's got better things to do! I'm sure your employees don't have better things to do either like spend some quality time with their families like most normal people do. But hey! you're here to serve us right! You owe us fractal users whatever we ask for because we threw down the duckets into the buckets!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Posted this prior to plugging in my cables and relays not working.

Not sure why you feel the need to follow me and personally attack me? You're an ass, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom