Estimate of total price of simulated hardware in the FM3?

axelat

Has anyone made an estimate how much the complete list of hardware - simulated by the FM3 - would cost if you buy it today? :)

All amp blocks (several amp channels reduced to one real amp) + one original vendor cab for each amp + all other effect blocks...

Started to do the math on this starting with some of my favs:
  • Friedman $5300C
  • MesaMark JP: $3700C
  • Morgan: $1900Cdn
  • Div/13: $4300Cdn

so thats 15k+ for 4 amp heads (no cabs yet)

I'm tired already ... lets just say 120ish amp heads at an average price of $3kCdn + a matching cab for each at $1kC - so $480kC for amps/cabs + lets add $120kC ish for fx which gives us a nice round $600kCdn not considering collector stuff.

$600k Cdn - that's my guess and I'm sticking with it.

Started to do the math on this starting with some of my favs:
  • Friedman $5300C
  • MesaMark JP: $3700C
  • Morgan: $1900Cdn
  • Div/13: $4300Cdn

so thats 15k+ for 4 amp heads (no cabs yet)

I'm tired already ... lets just say 120ish amp heads at an average price of $3kCdn + a matching cab for each at $1kC - so $480kC for amps/cabs + lets add $120kC ish for fx which gives us a nice round $600kCdn not considering collector stuff.

$600k Cdn - that's my guess and I'm sticking with it.
Congratulations - sold to you sir

Please transfer USD$488337.00 to Fractal Audio Systems by 17:00 tuesday otherwise our repo men will kick your front door in and take posession of your AxeFX

Don’t forget to factor in the cost of building a recording studio, modding amps and effects, and medical bill savings (those cabs ain’t gonna carry themselves).

Back
Top Bottom