Established Chicago cover band looking for lead/rhythm guitarist

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
Greetings my fellow fractalites.

My band Reckless is currently looking for a new lead/rhythm guitarist. Preferably somebody with a fractal Rig but that is not a requirement. But you would need your own guitar rig for shows.

My band plays 1 to 2 times per month mainly in the suburbs of Chicago and are currently booked through June 2015. We rehearse 2 to 3 times a month for about two hours each rehearsal. We are an established band who have a regular following. We mainly play bars and indoor venues during the winter and festivals during the summertime. We have started to play weddings recently as well.

We mainly play a mixture of classic and newer rock music.

Every show is a paying gig never paying less than $100 per bandmember. Most are paying closer to $150-$200 per bandmember Per night.

We are looking for an experienced guitarist and somebody who would like to be part of a group. Our band is very laid-back. You do not let egos drive our band. We have been together for about seven years now. But we are definitely going for somebody to be part of the group, we are not looking for a fill-in guitarist of any kind.

We will be holding auditions in Burr Ridge Illinois over the next few weeks please send me a PM if you are interested in auditioning or if you have any questions

Our website is www.recklessrocks.com

Anthony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom