error message.

maxolla

Inspired
getting the error message when trying to recall saved block info [Another instance of Axe Edit III was trying to start. Only one instance can execute at a time.]

Is there something in my file system that might be causing this? I only have one Axe edit running while editing.

Thank,

Maxolla

Is it possible your mouse click bounced so actually triggered a second instance? I’m sure you checked, but old IT guy here and some of my former responsible folks would cause some crazy stuff at times. Either way hope you get it sorted. Lee

I have the same message!
Another instance of Axe-Edit III was trying to start. Only one instance can execute at a time.

getting the error message when trying to recall saved block info [Another instance of Axe Edit III was trying to start. Only one instance can execute at a time.]

Is there something in my file system that might be causing this? I only have one Axe edit running while editing.

Thank,

Maxolla
You need to say what OS you're on, and what version of Edit it is.

If it is windows OS, open Task Manager and look for how many instances of axe edit you have running. You can kill the other one (if any other ones exists), but you would need to be careful not to kill the one where you have preset that you would like to save, if you want to do that. The other solution is to reboot the computer. That should definitely do it

Back
Top Bottom